LITTLE ABOUT US
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
The Nature Conservancy offers competitive compensation, 401k or savings-plan matching for eligible employees, excellent benefits, flexible work policies and a collaborative work environment. We also provide professional development opportunities and promote from within. As a result, you will find a culture that supports and inspires conservation achievement and personal development, both within the workplace and beyond.
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our commitment to diversity includes the recognition that our conservation mission is best advanced by the leadership and contributions of men and women of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and culture. Recruiting and mentoring staff to create an inclusive organization that reflects our global character is a priority and we encourage applicants from all cultures, races, colors, religions, sexes, national or regional origins, ages, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
YOUR POSITION WITH TNC
The Digital Marketing Professional II is a skilled project manager with sharp digital fundraising instincts who champions, and sees to fruition, valuable projects that position the Conservancy for future revenue growth.
The Digital Marketing Professional II manages and implements marketing initiatives proactively. S/he coordinates with the field on digital marketing efforts, launches digital advertising efforts to current donor audiences, initiates and manages profitable digital fundraising ventures, and provides core project management support for digital fundraising initiatives in support of acquisition and retention goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
- Project manages key digital fundraising initiatives.
- Develops business case for, and champions, digital fundraising tool/campaign pilots.
- Coordinates with business units throughout the Conservancy on digital marketing efforts, including local advertising, advocacy, social media, microsite, and email campaigns. Champions thoughtful strategy, regimented testing, and clear KPIs that connect to the Conservancy’s marketing goals.
- Provides strategic partnership on both independent campaigns and field-led campaigns where business unit goals align with the aim of identifying scalable geo-targeted tactics.
- Builds framework for, and launches, digital retention advertising program.
- Produces campaign assets, including emails and web forms.
- Works within set budgets to complete projects.
- Acts independently on, and directs, specific tasks and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5 years’ digital marketing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience cultivating and managing client/customer relationships.
- Experience writing, editing and proofreading.
- Experience organizing and coordinating multiple projects.
- Experience working with eCRMs, Content Management Systems, Web Analytics Platforms, and digital advertising platforms.
- Knowledge and application of current and evolving trends in digital marketing.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment with internal and external partners. Able to build confidence from disparate stakeholders and develop strategies that meet a variety of marketing needs.
- Multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to conceive and write creatively for various audiences from technical information.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Relevant technology skills required to prepare presentations and analyze data to construct reports.
- Practical knowledge of marketing and branding principles.
How To Apply
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to position number 46082, submit resume (required) and cover letter separately using the upload buttons. All applications must be submitted in the system prior to 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on March 9, 2018.
Click “submit” to apply for the position or “save for later” to create a draft application for future submission. Once submitted, applications cannot be revised or edited. Failure to complete required fields may result in your application being disqualified from consideration.
If you experience technical issues, please refer to our applicant user guide or contact email@example.com.