AUBURN UNIVERSITY IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
The College of Nursing seeks candidates for a Development Coordinator to coordinate all aspects of development-related programs, services, and/or fundraisers.
At Auburn, our work changes lives. Learn more about Auburn’s impact, as well as generous employee benefits and opportunities by visiting aub.ie/working-at-auburn.
• Plans, develops or assists in the execution of programs/services/fundraisers.
• Coordinates, plans, and organizes events to include activities such as set-up, selecting speakers, and/or negotiating contractual obligations for resources and logistical considerations.
• Monitors and may develop programs/services budget and ensures programs/services are operating within specifications.
• Prepares itineraries and makes travel arrangements for those involved in related Development programs/services.
• Creates and maintains records of prospects, contacts, and constituents.
• Identifies, screens, recommends, and contacts individuals, corporations, and foundations which qualify as prospective donors and/or volunteers to schedule appointments.
• Provides information to staff, students, constituents concerning Auburn University Development issues and concerns through presentation, inquiry response, and/or memorandums/letters.
• May develop and oversee the marketing function for assigned development programs including (but not limited to) brochures, newsletters, web site and news releases.
• Receives and resolves inquiries and problems.
• Creates and maintains donor relations, solicitation and development.
Minimum Education and Experience
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
Years of Experience: No experience required for entry level
Auburn University is committed to an inclusive and diverse campus environment. Women, underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Special Instructions to Applicants
Quick Link for Internal Postings: https://www.auemployment.com/postings/28949