At Colorado Health Foundation we believe that keeping equity at the heart of our work will lead us to better health. That starts from within, including the intentional application of diversity, equity, and inclusion practices that guide how we operate and work in communities across Colorado. For example, our cornerstones are designed to help ensure that:
- We serve Coloradans who have less power, privilege, and income, and prioritize Coloradans of color.
- We do everything with the intent of creating health equity.
- We are informed by the community and those we exist to serve.
The Foundation is happy to announce an opening for the position of Senior Administrative Assistant for the Community Investment & Impact Team. This position provides primary support to the Portfolio Director and the team. This support includes maintaining schedules, planning and scheduling meetings, handling confidential correspondence, and other projects as assigned. This position is responsible for a great deal of public contact, reaching across various constituencies.
Qualified candidates have expertise in providing complex administrative support to multiple staff members. They enjoy the challenge of being in a fast-paced environment, coordinating complex meeting requests, handling multiple high-priority tasks and they have the proven ability to do these things with accuracy and efficiency. They are comfortable contributing in meetings and engaging discussions about the Foundation’s work. Additionally, candidates must stay grounded and work comfortably in ambiguity.
Ideal candidates must have:
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years’ experience providing administrative support in a busy professional office setting
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Outlook
- Demonstrated expertise in both in-person and virtual meeting coordination
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and approach work with nimbleness and flexibility
- Strong people skills to interact with employees and community members at all levels
- Demonstrated track record as a forward thinker with excellent follow-through
- Advanced skills in Zoom meeting set-up and management
- Highly self-motivated
It’s an exciting time to join the Foundation whose assets include a complex investment portfolio valued at approximately $2.7 billion and whose annual grant-making is in excess of $100 million. The Foundations benefits are robust and include heavily subsidized medical premiums, 401(k) match, and generous paid leave programs. The Foundation also provides relocation assistance. The starting range for this position is $25.29 – $29.10/hour paid as hourly, non-exempt and is eligible for all CHF benefits.
This is a full-time position in Denver, Colorado with the exception of required travel. We work on a hybrid schedule of three days in-office (required) and two days remote. The Foundation has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy in place for all staff. This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual to have a meaningful impact through their professional contributions.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may submit their resumes and cover letters on the Colorado Health Foundation’s website (www.coloradohealth.org).
This position closes on March 27, 2023
The Colorado Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.