Duke University is a private research university in Durham, North Carolina. Duke University was ranked the top university in North Carolina, according to a new U.S. News analysis that rated the school 12th in the nation. Duke is the fourth-largest private employer in North Carolina, with more than 43,000 employees. Duke landed the #3 spot in College Factual’s 2023 ranking of best overall colleges in the United States. This puts it in the top 1% of all schools in the nation! Duke is also ranked #1 out of 93 schools in North Carolina. Duke is the fourth-largest private employer in North Carolina, with more than 43,000 employees.
- Serve as the point person for engagement activities with alumni groups outside the United States and in smaller US markets. Recruit, train, and support alumni boards in 7-10 major international markets
- Work with international alumni volunteers to plan and execute event in programs in target cities and countries.
- Gather, post, and analyze data about alumni engagement from alumni outside the US.
- Coordinate activities with the International Development team to ensure information is shared and plans are aligned. Respond to request for events and other services in smaller US markets including Sendoff Parties, Welcome to the City and Game Watches.
- Assist with the updating of websites and databases with information about volunteers and activities.
- Assist with newsletters and other communications pieces to engage alumni.
- Coordinate events and programs for Duke senior administration traveling to key international markets and small US markets. Demonstrate interest in international and multicultural relations.
How To Apply