ALSAC exists to raise funds and awareness for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Our staff is dynamic and diverse. Our skills are different, our professions are varied; but our mission is the same: support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude. It’s more than a job; it’s a place where you can do what you love, and love why you do it.
#1 Hospital Charity in the Nation
#1 Health Non-Profit Brand of the Year
94% of Employees Agree ALSAC is a Great Place to Work
Ranked a Top 10 Non-Profit Organization by Revenue
Strategically cultivate, steward and solicit a portfolio of St. Jude donors, including current donors, Danny Thomas St. Jude Society (DTSJS) members and prospects. Acquire new DTSJS members to ensure pipeline and revenue growth from Bequest and other planned gifts. Revenue from this program is the largest single grossing program within ALSAC, as well the 2nd largest Bequest program among all charities nationally.
- Requires ability to speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations; to understand complex verbal or written instructions; understand data processing applications; negotiating skills and listening skills.
- Ability to develop genuine and authentic relationships with high wealth prospects, older individuals, and people with diverse backgrounds.
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years experience in development and/or planned giving/sales experience.
- Development experience helpful but not essential.
- Good writing and telephone skills essential as is willingness to work with seniors.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be willing to be trained in the basics of planned giving and achieve the ability to communicate with donors on a conversational level; requires travel approximately 50% to 70% of the time, including some evening and weekend work.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
How To Apply
Please Apply via the following link: