ALSAC exists to raise funds and awareness for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Our staff is dynamic and diverse. Our skills are different, our professions are varied; but our mission is the same: support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude. It’s more than a job; it’s a place where you can do what you love, and love why you do it.
- #1 Hospital Charity in the Nation
- #1 Health Non-Profit Brand of the Year
- 94% of Employees Agree ALSAC is a Great Place to Work
- Ranked a Top 10 Non-Profit Organization by Revenue
Provides strategic direction and oversight for St. Jude Walk/Run. Develops, cultivates, and
manages strong working relationships and shared goals across internal functional teams and
external program partners to deliver strategies and resources for revenue
growth with specific focus on digital fundraising. Determines strategic execution needs
for St. Jude Walk/Run, events.
Assesses engagement and communication with peer-to-peer program online donors to steward
affinity for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Requires knowledge of peer-to-peer fundraising with specific emphasis on online giving,
virtual campaigns, fundraising and marketing.
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills; public speaking skills.
- Understand difficult verbal and written instructions; understand data processing applications
(Microsoft Office Suite).
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through attainment of a Bachelor Degree and 5-7 plus years
of peer-to-peer experience, marketing, program development experience required.
- Travel 15%
- This position can be available for remote work if not located in Memphis.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
How To Apply