The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation, Inc is a private, non-profit national organization dedicated to finding the cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis and improving the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases. We fund cutting-edge studies at major medical institutions, nurture investigators at the early stages of their careers, and finance underdeveloped areas of research. In addition, our educational workshops and programs, along with our scientific journal, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, enable medical professionals to keep pace with this rapidly growing field. Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s core values of compassion, integrity, leadership, collaboration, and inclusion inspire and drive every member of our highly performing team.
Responsible for the Foundation’s national professional education programs and resources across all mediums (online, live, print). Leads a team to produce content ensuring input from appropriate volunteers. Responsible for working with or providing oversight to the National Scientific Advisory Committees.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- design and/or provide supervision of education programs for healthcare providers aligned with strategic priority areas within professional education, including the Crohn’s & colitis congress annual meeting and healthcare engagement strategies.
- execute all aspects of programming to meet a high standard of accuracy, accessibility, quality, and professionalism that will reflect well on the Foundation.
- Coordinate an effective evaluation process for every program; employing rigorous quality metrics covering behavior or practice change, marketing, delivery and follow-up as well as opportunities for improvement for subsequent programs.
- supervise relationships with vendors, medical education companies, volunteer medical advisors, focus groups and other departments.
- Coordinate sponsorship proposals, budgets and reconciliation reports for all professional education projects and programs.
- Solicit opportunities for professional education projects, including conducting needs assessments and literature reviews
- Engage in partnerships with other professional organizations to achieve the foundation’s strategies.
- Advanced degree in a field of health communications, science, social service, public health, health advocacy or education preferred (i.e.; MPH, MSW or related degree).
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to plan and manage multiple projects, including timelines, resources and budget.
- Experience delivering educational materials in multiple forms of media (on-line, printed, live events) with an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each model.
- The ability to think critically and develop surveys, assessments and evaluations of programs.
- An ability to work independently as well as a part of a collaborative team
- Managerial experience to lead a team of project managers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to develop and create well-written copy and material.
- health care background and knowledge and experience in creating programming for adult medical learners preferred.
- Able to work normal business hours and travel occasionally
How To Apply
*Please follow the link below to submit an online application via the Crohn’s & Colitis Career page.
Job link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=31400&clientkey=290516EC989E8E3CD8F9039C8D4973BE