The Organization – Colorado Health Foundation
At the Foundation, we believe that keeping equity at the heart of our work will lead us to better health. That starts from within, including intentional application of diversity, equity, and inclusion practices that guide how we operate and work in communities across Colorado. For example, our cornerstones are designed to help ensure that:
· We serve Coloradans who have less power, privilege, and income, and prioritize Coloradans of color.
· We do everything with the intent of creating health equity.
We are informed by the community and those we exist to serve.
The Foundation is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Program Assistant (Senior Administrative Assistant) for the Community Investment & Impact Team. This position provides primary administrative support to the Portfolio Director and one of the Foundation’s grant making teams. This support includes maintaining schedules, planning and scheduling meetings, event and meeting support, project management support, handling confidential correspondence, and other projects as assigned. This position is responsible for a great deal of public contact, reaching across various constituencies, both in-person and virtually.
Qualified candidates have expertise in providing complex administrative support to multiple staff members. They enjoy the challenge of being in a fast-paced environment, coordinating complex meeting requests, handling multiple high-priority tasks, and they have the proven ability to do these things with accuracy and efficiency. They are comfortable contributing in meetings and engaging discussions about the Foundation’s work. Additionally, candidates must stay grounded and work comfortably in ambiguity and in a fluid environment.
Ideal candidates must have:
· High School diploma or GED
· 3 years’ experience providing administrative support in a busy and fluid professional office setting
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Outlook
· Demonstrated expertise in both in-person and virtual meeting coordination
Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and approach work with nimbleness and flexibility
· Strong people skills to interact with teammates, vendors, and community members at all levels
· Demonstrated track record as a forward thinker with excellent follow-through and execution
· Advanced skills in Zoom meeting set-up and management
· Experience with Concur, SalesForce, and other project management tools
· Highly self-motivated and detail-oriented
How To Apply
Interested candidates may submit their resumes and cover letters on the Colorado Health Foundation’s website (www.coloradohealth.org).
This position closes on January 8, 2024.
The Colorado Health Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.