Seeking a Temporary Editorial Production Manager to Work on Communications Health Policy
Are you a talented editorial production manager? Would you like to use your skills to work for positive social change? If so, the Commonwealth Fund, an independent foundation seeking a more equitable and affordable health care system, has a temporary position that might be right for you.
We’re looking for diverse candidates with a passion for project management and wrangling an editorial calendar to cover for our Communications Manager during her six- month maternity leave. You will have a broad range of responsibilities, including: creating and managing schedules for publications, enforcing deadlines with multiple stakeholders, tracking and communicating status updates, and other as-needed tasks for the communications team.
The Commonwealth Fund works on a variety of important health care issues: universal health coverage, maternal health, racism and bias in health care, behavioral health, affordability concerns, innovations for controlling costs and taming high drug prices, international comparisons, public health infrastructure, climate change and health, and more.
This position will report to the Senior Vice President (SVP) for Communications and Publishing within the Commonwealth Fund’s Communications team.
What you bring to the position:
- Bachelor’s degree and demonstrated experience in project management
- Ability to jump into a fast-paced environment and help traffic publications along an editorial calendar from start to finish.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Bonus: experience working with/on a website or other digital content.
What you get working with the Fund:
- Flexible working arrangements, ability to work remotely up to 3 days a week.
How to apply:
Apply for this role through this link: Temporary Editorial Production Manager Application