Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia is a growing membership organization that brings together nearly 120 philanthropic organizations from across Greater Philadelphia. Its mission is to strengthen philanthropy to create a vibrant, resilient, and equitable region. The Network is comprised of prominent national grantmakers, family foundations, community foundations, public charities, and giving circles. These members invest over $500 million annually in organizations and programs addressing education, economic opportunity, community development, arts and culture, the environment, and more.
Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia (Philanthropy Network) seeks a dynamic and collaborative Senior Vice President of Data, Knowledge, and Accountability (SVP-DKA) to join this philanthropic partnership organization. The SVP-DKA will:
- Develop a robust multi-year agenda to define and measure key performance indicators highlighting ways Philanthropy Network members are using various tools of philanthropy to create an equitable region, using qualitative and quantitative indicators.
- Define an ongoing documentation framework for Philanthropy Network members, implementing data collection methods to document and bolster the philanthropic sector’s capacity to advance intersectional equity.
- Advise members, public sector partners, academicians, and community leaders on evidence-based and effective equitable philanthropic practice.
- Develop data-sharing agreements, toolkits, and other resources as requested by members and communities of practice to enhance documentation, tracking, and accountability of the sector.
- Manage staff and lead special projects related to data and evaluation to support the Network’s broader impact goals as needed.
This is a new position. The role is hybrid, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with in-person presence required three days each week and more frequently as needed.
How To Apply
Please go to https://philanthropynetwork.org/jobs/senior-vice-president-data-knowledge-and-accountability for more information and how to apply.