The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation, Inc is a private, non-profit national organization dedicated to finding the cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis and improving the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases. We fund cutting-edge studies at major medical institutions, nurture investigators at the early stages of their careers, and finance underdeveloped areas of research. In addition, our educational workshops and programs, along with our scientific journal, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, enable medical professionals to keep pace with this rapidly growing field. Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s core values of compassion, integrity, leadership, collaboration, and inclusion inspire and drive every member of our highly performing team.
The National Marketing Manager assists the Marketing Manager in managing the marketing mix to drive recruitment and participation in the Foundation’s fundraising signature event Take Steps (TS). The National Marketing Manager will manage multiple complex projects and help develop plans and execute multi-channel communications tactics to meet program goals
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the implementation of marketing plans for Take Steps with the specific goal of growing participation in the program.
- Reporting, scheduling, and distribution of material related to the marketing and promotional plan to enhance visibility and increase community awareness and participation in the Take Steps Walk Program.
- Create, post, and manage social media content to grow the community and drive engagement. Analyze and continually refine to maximize results.
- Work with TS stakeholders, IT, digital manager, creative and agency partners–leverage project management tools (Asana, Microsoft Teams) to schedule development of campaign materials (Print collateral, email, website, digital ads)
- Work with National and local managers to provide tools and resources needed for grassroots efforts.
- Coordinate national media outreach (when needed) and support local media efforts.
- Act as the Account Manager and keep stakeholders apprised of status of all campaign elements. Build internal relationships and be the point person for development of all TS campaign elements. Lead weekly team status calls.
- As needed assist the Marketing Manager in other fundraising programs—spin4 crohn’s & colitis cures and/or Special Events.
- Support Marketing Manager through managing the marketing expense budget, processing invoices, and managing vendor relationships.
- Serve as the point person for all additional marketing support requests from Take Steps field staff.
- Ability to successfully multi-task and independently project manage in a dynamic environment
- Experience with project management tools—(Asana, MS Teams, etc.)
- Knowledge of email programs and experience with content development
- Experience with TeamRaiser helpful
- Organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage social media content creation and analytics.
- Video production/knowledge helpful
- Ability to successfully manage working with staff, volunteers, and freelance talent
- Strong people/interpersonal skills
- 2 to 3 years experience preferred in non-profit marketing and/or an agency of for-profit marketing/account management role.
- Demonstrated skills in project management, analytics, marketing, digital e-communications, and social media.
- Ability to set and accomplish goals, track multiple complex projects simultaneously, work with a diverse team and work independently.
- Understanding of digital marketing and analytics
- Creative thinker
- Strong writing skills—experience in creating email copy and presentation decks.
How To Apply
*Please follow the link below to submit an online application via the Crohn’s & Colitis Career page.