The Organization – Waverley Street Foundation
Waverley Street Foundation (WSF) builds and supports solutions at the intersection of climate change and community priorities, focusing on efforts and initiatives that draw connections between urgent local and community-based issues—including housing, transportation, food security, regenerative agriculture, and more—and the health of our planet. The Foundation is especially eager to partner with communities that are already enduring severe impacts of climate change and that deserve a central place in solutions. WSF prioritizes representation, diversity, equity, and inclusion in all facets of its work.
To execute against their ambitious goals, WSF is adding Program Associates to support their work. Reporting to the Head of Programs, the Program Associates will work across the organization and particularly closely with other program staff to ensure all grantmaking activities and projects run smoothly and meet expected deadlines.
Their responsibilities encompass a range of tasks, from conducting diligence on potential grants to contributing to strategic conversations around protocols and procedures. Program Associates play an important project and knowledge management role to support the team and ease the implementation of grantmaking.
Relevant qualifications include:
● 2-3 years in philanthropy, grantmaking, or a related field in a project management or admin heavy role.
● Exceptional writing, editing, and content creation skills.
● Demonstrated ability to synthesize information and distill complex ideas into clear, concise, and actionable forms.
● Detailed, organized, and effective multi-tasker with an ability to follow instructions.
● Strong due diligence, research, and data management skills.
● Proven track record within complex, multi-stakeholder projects/organizations.
● Skilled at building strong relationships and cultivating diverse networks.
● Excellent proficiency in Google Suite and CRM systems, coupled with a willingness to learn new applications and technologies.
How To Apply
This position offers a salary range of $75,000 – $90,000. This is a hybrid role based in San Francisco, with an expectation of working in-office three days per week.
To read the full position and list of qualifications visit: https://www.goodcitizen.com/executive-search/waverley-program-associate/